Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays-- ugh!

Ok so i never thought i would really be ready for Christmas to be over.. Maybe i should have named this one Bah Humbug! We had our 5th Christmas yesterday and boy was i ready for it to be done! I got up yesterday morning and took down the tree.. put all my "christmasy" stuff away left the snowmen out. I am ALWAYS the one fighting to keep the tree up until at least the middle of January. What happened to me?
I think knowing how busy the next two weeks are going to be has made a difference in my spirit. O did i mention.. 11 days and we leave for Mexico! Yes.. this might have something to do with it. Bags to pack, dogs to send off to a kennel, kids to getting to Nana's and Papa's house.. OH.. i am tired thinking about it.
But still can't wait!

1 comment: