Friday, June 26, 2009

Copy Cat ---

Ok so i took this from another blog .. but I thougt it was fun..


TODAY
June 26th, 2009
Outside my window... A beautiful summer day awaiting me!
I am thinking... How I can't believe I will have a 5 year old in 3 short weeks.
I am thankful for... my job.
From the kitchen... I can see my kids play in the sprinkler
I am wearing... My favorite capri's and a fire dept t-shirt *imagine that*
I am creating... spread sheet.
I am going... to enjoy a night out with friends.
I am reading... the news paper
I am hoping... the weather is perfect for our weekend.
I am hearing... CNN playing in the back ground
Around the house... there are lots of things that need to be done yet here i sit....
One of my favorite things... MY BED...o if i could only spend more time in it =)
A few plans for the rest of the week... Clean the house.. do laundry.... go to the parade in CF and enjoy time with the kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment