Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gage Nicholas Comer

Gage Nicholas Comer
03/13/09
6lbs 14oz - 19 inches long
Des Monies, Iowa


So I would like for you guys to meet my new nephew.. Gage. Or as i will be calling him "my lil pimp" After 4 long days of trying to come see us he is finally here and HEALTHY!!! Thank the Lord. Many prayers were said for his safe arrival.... and the good Lord answered each and everyone of them. Mandi, my baby sister, is doing an AMAZING job as a new mom. Remember those days.. when you suddenly realize this is all real and all yours to form into a nice, well mannered young man. Her and Justin will make GREAT parents.. I know this! He is a lucky little one and will never want for anything. We ( the imitate family) all made it down the day he was born to see him.
My mom was able to be there with her for the birth, which was a wonder of hers. With both of my children she was in the room with me, so in turn i know deep down inside she wanted to be apart of this with Mandi too. But, with Mandi living 2 hrs away we never knew if she would make it in time. **side note none of our labors on my side were more then 2-4 hrs long... we wait for no one** So i am very thankful she was able to be there...
I am sure there will be many more pictures to come but her was what i have for now!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby boy and how patient he is already...waiting 4 days to get here..that's CRAZY! Blessings to you and your sister's family on the beautiful new addition! Don't forget..spoil him rotten!!!
    xoxoxo BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cutie! I can't believe that you are one of those that blinks and has a baby. I dislike you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, i know i am a lucky one... my friends who have to try for years at a time to have kids remind me often!

    ReplyDelete