Monday, January 26, 2009

Big Girl City!

Yes that's right... we are now all big kids at our house.
While we were away on vacation my mom and the sitter started working with Taylor on her potty training. ( now note this is something i told her we were doing as soon as i got back) Well as last week went on we kept plugging away at it. Not to speak to soon but we had a flawless weekend... no outfit change in the middle of the day. What excites me the most is she was at jiffy lube, target, and the bank with me. So its not like we were at home were we stopped every 35 min to try.. she had to hold it and tell me ahead of time. i was very proud of her! So as a reward we went and bought 2 new outfits.
Along with being a big girl she now has a "hair do" no more just letting it grow and seeing what it looks like. We went and saw "Cafy" as Taylor calls her this weekend and had her hair cut and shaped. All this on the verge of her 3rd birthday might be a bit much for mommy!
She amazes me everyday what a little girl she is becoming, no more baby Tay at our house. Now she might have a bit of an attitude...hmm wonder where she got that... but i have to say, i am pretty proud of the little lady she is becoming!

1 comment:

  1. Everytime I read this post I lmao @ "Cafy" cuz I can sooo hear it being said in that little kid voice!

    ReplyDelete