Thursday, January 29, 2009

LOVE

If there is one thing I can say about our vacation this past month, it renewed our relationship! I am not sure how it happened nor do I know the exact moment it took place, what I do know is it worked. Braden and I have been married for 7 great years… together for 8. I think just like anything or anyone you get in a rut and everything runs together. You forget how much the little things matter to you. Going away for just over a week was what our relationship needed to shake things up a bit.. I think it came at just the right time! We have finally passed the baby stage at our house.. we are working on the family values with the kids and we are FINALLY starting to get things straightened out money wise. I think as parents we needed to renew that “bond” and remind each other how important the other one is to our little family.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you...I'm envious of your beautiful family. Ever thought of adopting??!! I'm lookin for a new home & I'm already potty trained ;0)

    ILY
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmie... if you will sleep in your big girl bed at night and not come climbing in late at night .. yes i will adopt you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know isn't it great when you can get away as a couple and come back and say "wow! I love you even more than I thought I did."

    ReplyDelete