Tuesday, February 2, 2010

To my baby girl...

Taylor,

Four years ago today we dropped Lane off at daycare gave him a kiss and a hug and told him we would see him that night. I cried the whole way up to the hospital thinking how much Lanes world was going to change..little did I realize how much we all would change. =) Thank goodness it was all for the better. Two hours later our little Taylor Elizabeth Rogers was born.. soooo very tiny and soooo very beautiful.
From the moment we brought you home you have taught me more about being a mommy then i could have imagined. Your first month of life was spent in and out of the hospital.. 2 nights for observation. A week in the incubator and 2 more days for observation. You have taught me how precious life is, how quickly things can change. And most of all .... the joy you can get from a "surprise ".

Over the past year you have changed so much, started school, turned a little bit girly, learned to ride a big girl bike, and just recently started writing your name. I can not wait to see what the next 4 years brings us.

I love you Bear!!!!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment